Friday, March 27, 2015

Togetherness

togethernessHBO’s latest entry in the comedy series, Togetherness, is a very relatable show that I started watching for the oddest of reasons.

I happened to read an article mentioning how the three current comedies on HBO, Girls, Looking, and now Togetherness, are located in three different cities that all play a definite role in the shows themselves, respectively, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

Given that Los Angeles was actually the city I visited on my last Road Trip and ended up liking it considerably more than I expected, I decided to give it a try.

Unlike my experience with Girls, which I stopped watching after one season because I really couldn’t bring myself to like any of the characters, Togetherness’ four main residents are all funny, good, and flawed in their own unique ways.

The show was renewed for a second season, so we’ll see how their relationships progress.

Grade – Season 1: 7

No comments: